MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Can you really punish your enemy with BBJ?

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
no, but i one punished i guy with his BVD's, it was epic wedgie. also I once punished a guy with BBD, I made him listen to them for three days straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjadude View Post
I see it all the time in MMA, jiujitsu guys getting smashed on there backs. Usually they seem to wait for the opportunity for a submission, but in the process they get hammered and bloodied up! Sometimes they get hammered a whole round like this, even more...

Now I don't know about you guys, but in a street fight, I dont want to give anything to my opponent. I want to make him bleed... I want to punish him. Whats the point of getting him to give up, if in the process I basically loose the damage game?... Do I really come on top?

Same goes for MMA, who gets damaged the most? Thats important.

I know that judokas and wrestlers work from the top. I beleive that this approach is much better.
On a more serious note, you aren't just "making him give up" when you tap a guy. Unless you are fighting a true puss, they are tapping because they are danger of having a joint broken or being choked unconscious. It's basically an admission that you could end the fight now if you chose.

In a street fight, there would be no tap and once you broke his arm, ripped his shoulder or knee apart, or choked him unconscious, you could inflict a lot more damage pretty much at your whim. Doesn't sound like you'd be giving anything to him imho.