MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Blind fighter....

View Single Post

Old 11-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
my advice to you is to stop fighting in parks, its really dangerous, stupid and doesnt prove a point, if you and your friends want to fight then join a gym and spar. Its people who fight in parks and backyards that bring a bad name to MMA.
meh. i fight in my backyard. *shrug* but we use appropriate protective gear for the rules and it's all for fun. sometimes you don't want to involve your MMA gym for some sparring or rolling among friends.

Anyway, OP, I suggest you switch to contacts or fight in more well-lit environments at least. But I think you know this already.