MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Wrestling

Thread: Wrestling
View Single Post

Old 11-02-2009, 05:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedrock View Post
I joined wrestling back in high school for the sole purpose of mma. I wanted to build a strong wrestling background and now I'm in college and my university doesn't have a wrestling team.. They have a wrestling club. I joined to continue to improve my wrestling, but the practices seemed kinda like a joke. We would warm up with a jog around the city, then do about an hour of drilling, and then goof off for the rest of practice (which is like 45 minutes).

What I'm trying to get at is I can't decide if this would be good for me or its a waste of my time. What do ya'll think?
Well your still running and still doing some drills, I don't think its a total waste of your time
Intermission is offline   Reply With Quote