MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The "Top 5" Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2009, 08:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
The "Top 5" Thread

I like this idea. It's easy and fun and helps everyone get a better judgement of whoever participates' personality.

Just reply to the Top 5 topic that the poster above you offers and then offer your own topic for the next poster.

Repeat topics are allowed but repeat Top 5 lists from the same poster is not. That's just uncalled for. If I catch someone doing it they will be required to have sex with a dead sheep on camera and post it in this thread.

If the thread is hoppin and more than one person quotes the last topic then just go with whoever was last. Or don't. I don't care really.

Topics can be anything that makes your dickhole gappy. I don't really care if a discussion happens about someone's top 5 just don't let it ruin the thread. I'll start...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next topic: Favorite metal bands

My top 5:
1) Metallica
2) Pantera
3) Dimmu Borgir
4) As I Lay Dying
5) In Flames

Next topic: Favorite comedy movies
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote