MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Maine gives the finger to gay community

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2009, 11:53 PM   #29 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69 View Post
I don't have a problem with that. I don't think it should really matter, but I'm a pragmatist and realize that it really does matter.

However, I seriously doubt that if all the Flamboyant Gays were to tone it down and live "normal" lives (whatever that really is), people would feel better about gay marriage. I think the bigotry would still be there, only they would have even less of an actual argument. IMO, the argument as it stands now is about as thin as tissue paper, but then they would have to fall back solely upon the original arguments which clearly show bigotry.
You're probably right (unfortunately), however they definitely aren't doing anything to help their cause by acting that way...IMHO.

When you capitalized Flamboyant Gays...I thought for a second that it was an anagram for ***s. But that would have to be Flamboyant Acting Gays. Teehee