MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Muay Thai or TKD

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #253 (permalink)
jasvll
Super Heavyweight

jasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacklistShaun View Post
As far as I know level 1 schools are not certified by ATT, they are simply affiliates and I'm pretty sure any school can be an affiliate if you pay.
From the link in question:
Quote:
Here is the contact information for our Headquarters, our ATT Locations, and our Level 1 Certified MMA Academies:
But hey, if, as you claim, ATT is running a 'buy an MMA certification' program, then, by all means, let's strike that line from the record. I certainly don't want to ruin TKD's good name by having it associated with disreputable MMA schools running scams.
That longing to return to the retarded past can only be born of some collective, subconscious, internal desire to try to turn back the clock on humanity and halt our obvious progression towards the inevitable zombie apocalypse of 2012.

Last edited by jasvll : 11-05-2009 at 04:26 PM.
jasvll is offline   Reply With Quote