MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Conspiracy Theory Time

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2009, 04:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Calminian
Welterweight

Calminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of KnowledgeCalminian Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieos View Post
Who here feels that Brett Rogers wouldn't be above taking a dive for a payday? I was just kicking that around mentally with all the talk of Russian mafia and how heavily M-1 leverages their existence on Fedor's MMA record. I'm curious how the Strikeforce/M-1 thing will play out long term. I hope Strikeforce learned from the Kimbo fiasco that they need to avoid cults of personality.

Just fun discussion, thoughts?

**EDIT**
I just realized I put this in the wrong forum. Would someone slide this under the Strikeforce door?
I actually thought this thread might be about the conspiracies people might come up with if Rogers won, as the invincible one, simply cannot lose any other way. I doubt conspiracy theories will arise from a Fedor victory. And Rogers just aint the diving type.
Calminian is offline   Reply With Quote