MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Muay Thai or TKD

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2009, 06:01 PM   #255 (permalink)
jasvll
Super Heavyweight

jasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By Alljasvll Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacklistShaun View Post
I'm not saying it's buying a certification.

What I get out of it is that it's basically just an affiliation. You can say you are affiliated with ATT, but you aren't actually any part of ATT.

Is there anyone from ATT teaching at these schools? If there is then I could see how it would be a "certified" school as far as what I'm getting from you. Our school is affiliated with ATT, but we have an ATT brown belt straight from Liborio teaching at our school.
ATT claims they have certified these schools. If you want to argue about their definition of 'certified', you'll need to do it with them.
That longing to return to the retarded past can only be born of some collective, subconscious, internal desire to try to turn back the clock on humanity and halt our obvious progression towards the inevitable zombie apocalypse of 2012.
jasvll is offline   Reply With Quote