MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Nerd Cred Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2009, 05:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Darkwraith
Clowns will eat me

Darkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He Crosses
I love you guys more and more with each day. We should all get together sometime and have a huge GI Joe/Star Wars/Chaos Marine game going on!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
When I started this thread, I thought I might have some nerd cred, but there's no way I can follow this type of nerdcore activity.

I'll just come over and play with all your action figures. I will meld the Star Wars and GI Joe universes seamlessly, because that's what DW does.
I would rep you but I can't just yet lol

Thanks to Toxic for the Awesome Sig!

Even if the whole world is against you, one thing will never let you down. That thing is beer.

Darkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote