MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Risks And Rewards For Strikeforce On Saturday Night

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
DropKick
Lightweight

DropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to behold
I don't think Mousasi losing would be a big deal for them. He isn't well known among casual MMA fans and it's a non title fight for some reason. He should win this fight but Sokky is capable of getting the quick flash KO. Why it's not a title fight I don't know. You'd think since it's going to be nationally televised they would want it to be. Personally, I don't like champions fighting when the belt isn't on the line. Apparently they don't think that Sokky should be fighting for a belt, then why make the fight?

"I does work" - Brett Rogers

“I don’t know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching.” – Jim Brown
DropKick is offline   Reply With Quote