MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Heck Of A Fight!

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2009, 02:42 AM   #10 (permalink)
khoveraki
ROCKET FISTS

khoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soakked View Post
Grim did not take the loss gracefully which is his business, but he needs to realize that he was bested by the better fighter and got KTFO. He should be proud that it was close, and acknowledge that he got beat. He won't win fans with that disrespect of Fedor.
When Grim lost, I thought "either he'll pull a GSP and come back stronger than ever, or get his soul sucked away like so many fighters have losing to Fedor."

I hated the disrespect, but at the same time, I was glad it was the former and not the latter. Rogers is motivated now, and has the finances to train full time. I'm excited for Rogers vs Overeem, Rogers vs Antonio Silva, Rogers vs Lesnar...
khoveraki is offline   Reply With Quote