MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Playstation 3 vs XBox 360

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2009, 07:07 PM   #31 (permalink)
Emericanaddict
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy

Emericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level now
Finally got a PS3 no that the Slim is out. I got the 250GB unit. Ive got to say though 360 still owns as far as gaming goes. PSN SUCKS ASS. The downloads are so amazingly slow it's unbelievable to be honest. On top of that the mrketplace catalougue is roughly a third of what is offered on the 360.

I do like the system and I LOVE MGS4 aswell as Uncharted (Havent gotten number 2 yet) but beyond those and Little Big Planet the pltform is sparse on gmes tht arent allready done, and done BETTER on the 360.

The one thing i love however is how quiet the Slim is. I cant even tell it's powered on most of the time. MS could learn something in tht aspect. The media support outside of gaming is good aswell but once again it's supposed to be a gaming system over all else.

Ive hated too much on the PS3 for sure but i stand by my origional statements that the 360 is the superior machine. Though i am a proud owner of both and cannot wait for some more PS3 exclusives tht really take advantage of it's power.

Until then my 360 wins my gamers heart.

1. Forrest Griffin
2. Clay Guida
3. Shane Carwin
4. Jon Fitch
5. Chuck Liddell
6. Wanderlei Silva
7. Chris Leben

Emericanaddict is offline   Reply With Quote