MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Hall of Crap???

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2006, 09:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kameleon
This is SPARTA!

Kameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onganju
I believe they are already in there. The UFC hall of fame was put into place after Zuffa bought the UFC from SEG. SEG wasn't even entertaining the idea (heck, they were the ones in charge when UFC went dark and was banned from PPV in the US for around 16 months).

Royce was the first inductee. Shamrock was the second. From what I remember I believe they've already inducted 6 or 7 people into the HoF, but for some reason they aren't all listed on the UFC website.
First Gracie and Shamrock were inducted then Severn. And now Cotoure is in. They are the only ones in the Hall of Fame. I think Coleman, Fry, and Abbott should be inducted.

Kameleon is offline   Reply With Quote