MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** NFL 2009 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #52 (permalink)
ZZtigerZZ81
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY

ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanBounca View Post
I look back, and can't believe I made this statement. The Giants are on a four game losing streak, and I don't even expect them to make the playoffs.

The Saints on the other hand, they've had a couple tough wins, but they're still steamrolling through the NFL. I'm glad Denver doesn't play them this year.
Everyone makes mistakes...and I am equally glad that Denver isn't on our schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacklistShaun View Post
No doubt the Saints (this is hard to say) are the team to beat in the NFL this year.

With the remaining game we have left it appears we are a shoewin for homefield advantage in the playoffs, which is a dangerous thing for any team coming down here.
Let's not get carried away...the run defense still ahs question marks due to injuries and we all know how one injury can change the entire season...**cough** Tom Brady **cough**

But if we get it and don't make the Super Bowl I would be very disappointed.