MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor Hendo

Thread: Fedor Hendo
View Single Post

Old 11-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
stevy1222
Amatuer

stevy1222 will become famous soon enoughstevy1222 will become famous soon enoughstevy1222 will become famous soon enoughstevy1222 will become famous soon enoughstevy1222 will become famous soon enoughstevy1222 will become famous soon enoughstevy1222 will become famous soon enoughstevy1222 will become famous soon enoughstevy1222 will become famous soon enoughstevy1222 will become famous soon enoughstevy1222 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shatterproof View Post
What we all know about what happened is that Fedor appeared to attempt an armbar and Rogers succumbed to the manuver, losing his otherwise advantageous position.

You say he got out of an armbar... he was never in it. Had he been, he'd have lost to it by my, and i think any reasonable statistical, estimation.

i think you read far too much into Roger's jits def. Your entire argument is based on him losing a superior position and Hendo is no where near as strong as Rogers by any reasonable assumption. And while he is far better a wrestler than Rogers, Fedor would be a terrible fight for Hendo who could otherwise dominate competition at MW and LHW if he got through Garard.
did he or did he not get his leg over rogers head and start cranking his arm? that he did and rogers rolled and sat on him. i don't think rogers has great sub defence. he has hardly been tested on it.

i don't think henderson would do great against fedor. he's a top fighter in my book but if henderson takes him to the ground, might as well stick a fork in him. he's going to tear up the MW and LHW division
stevy1222 is offline   Reply With Quote