MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor Hendo

Thread: Fedor Hendo
View Single Post

Old 11-09-2009, 11:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Seperator88
Bantamweight

Seperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
Henderson loads up his huge right hand, then before he can think about throwing it, he's laying on the mat?

Really though Henderson is just a bad matchup for Fedor. I'd MUCH rather see a competitive Hendo vs Mousasi fight. IMO it'd go to decision with Mousasi winning a UD.

I agree that i'd much rather see hendo vs mousasi but i don't think theres any way mousasi would win, esecially not by decision. I think sooky made it apparent that gegard has bad take down defense and someone as strong as hendo, man he would look like cain velasquez in this fight.
Seperator88 is offline   Reply With Quote