MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tim Silva maybe good stepping stone before new fighters hit Fader

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2009, 10:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
i missed the fight between Tim Silva(related to anderson?) and Fader (Baders evil twin??) who won? ;P

Seriously tho, Big Tim sucks, it was a joke he was ranked high when he fought Fedor but he is from an era of very boring one dimensional HWs, unfortuantely for him that era has ended and i dont see him competing with any top HW.

I know you really like AA Coldcall, but who has he beaten that has you so impressed? Why was he ranked so high?? Beating B level guys after Timmy tooled him (2x and u diss Timmy to no end) deserves top 5 credit?? Ppl need to realize he has always been all hype, his hands arent even that great and if he goes to box he will get KO'd some more.

It kind of sucks, the HW division is evovling so fast guys who were considered top fighters a few years ago cant hang with the new guys... makes it hard to really rank ppl, i mean how do you lose to Timmy x2 then beat, Jake O'Brian, Werdum, Rothwell and big country and get ranked in the top 5?? None of those guys were ranked in the top 10 nevermind 5, it seems alot of these rankings are skcewed, Cain beats Kongo then Rothwell, no top 10?? If he adds Big Country would he be top 10?? Its just so difficult and so BS the way the rankings are done, esp with so many guys going around in circles losing to each other and different ppl.
Alright, first off Jake O'Brian was undefeated when Arlovski beat him and was seen as a can't miss prospect many people were actually picking him to beat AA, Werdum was coming in form Pride as a world class submission grappler who had recently beaten Overeem and Aleks E, Rothwell was considered a top 10 HW till Arlovski knocked him of the list and Big Country was the IFL champ which did carry some weight and was seen as a respectable fighter who was probably top 15 at the time.

Now as for the he'll get knocked out again, come on AA has never been knocked out by any scrubs his jaw may not be rock solid but its written off much to easily.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote