MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tell a story with only Smileys game (uber fun) (invented by me)

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 12:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
mmawrestler
Featherweight

mmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushFan View Post
A chronic marijuana addiction broke up your relationship and forced you into a downward spiral of self abuse. You joined a religious support group but ultimately killed yourself to avoid attending the next meeting.

close enough, the real story is, i got drunk and high, than killed a cow with a baseball bat, then depression took over, and i prayed then killed myself.

and your is let me guess, you were super cool then joined a band, while in the band drank alot and got in fights which made you cooler?