MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Obama puppet figure head

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 02:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by name goes here View Post
Exactly I'm not going to go through it point by point from memory. Plus I have not personally investigated the evidence in either direction (and most who say they have are kidding themselves). Plus someone could take whatever stance I take in regards to this as a personal slap in the face (people on the internet sort of do that).

So vaguely speaking do I think the super rich collude. Yes. Do I think the S-Rich/ government are willing to sacrifice their own citizens for their goals. Yes. Do I think the S-rich in various nations are closer to each other than to non S-rich in their own country. Yes.
tl;dr

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote