MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My strikeforce predicitons

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 11:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
TERMINATOR
Middleweight

TERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldy View Post
Please don't get all crazy tossing insults around when u read this. I can see the flaming already. I think Hendo will sign with a fedor fight in his contract. He has fought at heavyweight before. We all saw lindland fight fedor. I know he lost but if fedor hadn't done one of the most blatent rope grabs ever who know how long lindland would've lasted. Dan has a great chin and throws bombs. Plus i think his wrestling and submission skills will kepp him safe on the ground. I think he poses a threat to the fedor. Fedor isnt a huge heavyweight. He is actually kinda small so size wouldn't be a big issue.
I would like for this fight to hapopen. I agree 100% with ya