MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: "It's Time To Bring Fedor To See Lesnar Smash Him"

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
BlacklistShaun
Flyweight

BlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Fedor has nothing to prove yeah it would be a great fight but we have been through this already and I dont see it happening.....
100% agree. What does Fedor have to prove? Nothing...not one thing at all. Let's not forget that while Brock was off being a professional "fake" wrestler Fedor was at the top of the game in MMA. Years later after Brock comes over to MMA Fedor is still the most dominant/best MMA fighter of all times.

To hear Dana even insinuate that Brock should even be fighting Fedor in the first place is just ridiculous. Don't get me wrong I would love to see this fight and I would put all my money on Fedor because I believe he would knock out Brock or sub him.

The bottom line is this...Dana wants/has the biggest name in MMA today, but there is still this shadow looming called Fedor and as long as he can't have Fedor there will always be speculation that the UFC doesn't have the most dominant MMA fighter of all times.
BlacklistShaun is offline   Reply With Quote