MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I'm a Pushover

Thread: I'm a Pushover
View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I'm a Pushover

A lot of us work hard, physically and/or mentally, to be the way we are, but there's always that crack in the armor that makes us human.

I got thinking about this when my daughter asked with a few hours' notice if she could have a little friend sleep over (tomorrow being a holiday in the US). At first I said no, then I told her whichever one of her two least annoying friends could come over. Now there's going to be giggling and thumping and squealing until the small hours, and all the ice cream will get ate.

I am also the biggest mark for any animal. My own dog is spoiled rotten, fortunately he came to us well behaved and I don't have to do a lot of correcting. He's smart enough to know that me and L&M will allow him to jump right up in our laps, but not the kids. He is constantly getting hugged or petted or tearing around the house because somebody said "I'm going to GET YOU!!!"

He also has a raincoat.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote