MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I'm a Pushover

Thread: I'm a Pushover
View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
shatterproof
Live right and every other day is a good one to die.

shatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level nowshatterproof is on another level now
That's part of being the awesome parent, Swp, isn't it? Bet your girls love ya for it, always ask you before dad... or, at least after they are through that rebellious phase that girls go through 15 - 17 they will again? (oh i bet you're lookin forward to that)

by the way... November 11th is Rememberance Day, in Canada. So you can somberly celebrate x2. haha

For my part, it's about equality. I grew up in a neighborhood where whites were a minority. I Had absolutely no concept of racism or bigotry until i moved to Edmonton (Canada's redneck central) at 16. I give zero latitude for racist or bigoted points of view, or those who would otherwise veil their opinions with thinly contrived arguments for the later or overcompensations and/or accusations for the same. Black, white, brown, yellow, red, almond, gay, transgender, or otherwise.

Hence my Bob Marley sleeve on my right arm and 'Peace, Unity, Justice and Freedom' on my left.

shatterproof is offline   Reply With Quote