MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: "It's Time To Bring Fedor To See Lesnar Smash Him"

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #20 (permalink)
vaj3000
Bantamweight

vaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to allvaj3000 is a name known to all
Ppl should stop using 'fans' and 'UFC' as interchangeable and synonymous terms. Ppl make out like without white there would never have been mma. This man is a pretentious little toad with a vile mouth. If this is the kinda shit he comes out with why would fedor possibly want to work for him.

Fedor is his own person and can chose to fight whoever he wants. If UFC fans think that fedor should sell himself into an onerous contract to the UFC like some kinda comodity them screw that.
Given the way dana white pleasure himself at the thought of fedor getting pummelled by lesnar its indicative of dana whites thought process. Dana white just sees this as glorified dog fighting. Fedor sees it as a sport and is why he said something like 'were not dogs fighting this is a sport an i firstly respect my opponent'