MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 06:59 PM   #152 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 11-09: ran 2.5 miles, 15 min stepmill.
Tue: rested. I went to the dr. today, I can't throw hands or grapple for a couple of weeks due to what is probably a slightly dislocated shoulder which will heal on its own, maybe the Xrays will have further information, but I don't think it's anything horrible.
Wed: Ran 3 miles, lifted legs, then I did a ton of kicking drills in my private lesson and kata (no hands) in the group class after.
Thur: Ran 3.5 miles, 15 min. bike.
Fri. 20 min elliptical, 10 min bike. As you can probably tell, my legs hurt a lot today.
Sat.: Sprints, situps and mad kicking and combos from horse stance (the latter were dynamic floor drills). My partner was a blue belt a few years older than me, very adept, and it was great to work with her.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 11-14-2009 at 06:09 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote