MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedors Wife> Rogers Tranny Wife....?

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #43 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekou View Post
excuse my anger.....I just get tired of the disrespect, ridicule and torment of Black women in the U.S. (part of the reason I moved)

its either comparing Black women to males physical specimens or primate animals. Psychologically that tells me what people feel inside, and I dont see it as positive.
I don't think the problem is her skin color, I think the problem is she's fugly.

Seriously, imagine that chick having fair skin... got that image in your mind? Is she still fugly? If the answer is yes, you proved my point. If the answer is no you either are A) Doing it wrong or B) have very "eccentric" taste in women...

Also, I dont like the wholesome white female image that everyone seems to be pressing. My girlfriend has piercings, tattoos and colored hair...
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote