MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana: "It's Time To Bring Fedor To See Lesnar Smash Him"

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #36 (permalink)
BlacklistShaun
Flyweight

BlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura about
I think it's funny with all this speculation about how Lesnar would tool Fedor on the ground. I don't see that happening. Brock is a good wrestler, has freakish size, and strength to back it up. Let's not forget that Fedor is hands down a much better stand up fighter. When he fought Randy he was getting beat on his feet til that one big punch landed...besides that I felt Randy was winning the standup battle soundly.

Look at the fact that Fedor is leaps ahead standing and then count in the fact that this man is the most dominant Sambo fighter that has ever walked the face of the earth...
BlacklistShaun is offline   Reply With Quote