MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor Emelianenko: "I Still Have Gaps in My Techniques, Skills... We're All Human"

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2009, 12:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Xerxes
<= MODERATOR=>

Xerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By AllXerxes Is Beloved By All
Fedor Emelianenko: "I Still Have Gaps in My Techniques, Skills... We're All Human"

Quote:
"I still have some gaps in my techniques, in my skills, and that’s why my trainers press me hard to work hard and improve. In spite of the fact that they try to work me hard and make my game perfect, I still, in some places, I look a little bit clumsy."

"I am the way that I am, but I always remember that the harder a person gets, the more it hurts to fall down. That’s why I think about all the results (that come from) what I do in a calm way. Also, I try to treat all people the same way. We’re all human beings, with two arms, two legs and all of us are equal in front of God."
bloodyelbow

Fedor is the man.

I'm sure he'll look much better in his next fight.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote