MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mousasi vs Hendo
View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Tomislav III
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
Baby Fedor was under Fedors wing?? You sure thats the best place to be?? I rather see Mousasi with a better camp then that tbh i think it would do more for him
I don't know... It seems to be working for Mousasi so far. He seems to just keep growing better and better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
How does one "easily" dispose of Mr. Henderson?? He doesnt get KO'd so im guessing if its gonna be easy it will be a sub??? I really dont see that happening.

Its weird, 9 out of 10 times ppl side with the legend, Fedor vs Lesnar, Nog vs Cain, Randy vs Vera and cite a million fights that the legend has proven himself in and how this untested up and comer isnt ready etc etc... it feels like Fedor manlove trickling down to Mousasi a lil around here?? He is obv a really great fighter, but check out the resume, nobody close to a dan henderson on there, Sokky seemed to hold his own in that 1st round, Dan wont gas like Sokky tho, i dont think it will be an easy fight for Mousasi and we will really get a gauge of where he is atm at LHW.
Well, I'm not really saying anything like that. I'm just suggesting that the potential is there. I can see Mousasi becoming an elite fighter and even surpassing the levels Henderson himself has reached. Do I think he would win in a fight against Hendo now? I think it depends on Henderson's determination, but assuming he isn't just completely blowing off training, I'll give the edge to Dan for now.

Give it a year or two more though. I think Mousasi will prove himself.

And it's not man love for Fedor. Sure, I like them both, but I don't like Mousasi because I like Fedor. I see something in Mousasi that I just think is worth watching and rooting for. I like Mousasi, I like his heart and I like his style. Do I think he's the best in the world? No. Not currently, but I definitely think he is on his way.

Last edited by Tomislav III; 11-12-2009 at 04:50 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome