MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mousasi vs Hendo

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2009, 12:55 AM   #25 (permalink)
khoveraki
ROCKET FISTS

khoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
a undeserved ranking only shows the basis in how rankings are done and towards Fedor, his camp and anybody about to fight Fedor. To say he is the number 6 LHW in any ranking yet hasnt even fought anybody near the top 10 is an insult to my intelligence.

Dan isnt even ranked in the top 10.... but he would be by far the toughest LHW fight of Mousasi's career.
Ugh... you're being your old self again. I shouldn't even respond to this.

Dan is rated #8 LHW in the world, and only because he's been at MW for so long - where he's ranked #2-3 - depending on where you look.

You really think of all the dozen or so respected independent MMA rankings in the world, they're ALL bias towards specifically Mousasi and Fedor? What reason would they have for this? Give me a break.
khoveraki is offline   Reply With Quote