MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mousasi vs Hendo

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2009, 02:07 AM   #27 (permalink)
khoveraki
ROCKET FISTS

khoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
he did have a decent lil winstreak going, i might stand corrected, not sure if he was ranked, i wouldnt have ranked him for that win streak altho for some reason i like Whitehead.

Rankings in general are bad, like i pointed out with AA and Rogers being ranked... it really helps hype up fights and helps MMA but i dont see how alot of these guys get ranked, its dumbfounding... I do love how you constructed my post to insult me yet didnt answer the main question of my post.... who has Mousasi beaten at LHW to deserve such a very high ranking??
Keep in mind, rankings have a lot to do with how
they've dispatched their opponents.
He submitted Kang - a BJJ blackbelt - in the first round by triangle choke.
He TKO'd Musashi in 2 minutes in K1 rules.
Manhoef and Souza didn't make it through the first round or mount any real offense.

Then he totally WALKS through Renato and Mark Hunt (a 280lb HW)in half the time it makes to cook a hot pocket.
khoveraki is offline   Reply With Quote