MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 2012

Thread: 2012
View Single Post

Old 11-13-2009, 03:02 AM   #20 (permalink)
name goes here
Light Heavyweight

name goes here Is Respected By All He Crossesname goes here Is Respected By All He Crossesname goes here Is Respected By All He Crossesname goes here Is Respected By All He Crossesname goes here Is Respected By All He Crossesname goes here Is Respected By All He Crossesname goes here Is Respected By All He Crossesname goes here Is Respected By All He Crossesname goes here Is Respected By All He Crossesname goes here Is Respected By All He Crossesname goes here Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
IDK. I got distracted by trying to figure out what the particular type of apocalypse was in The Road. I haven't seen it advertised much, it seems to have been bumped by The Road and the ads for what I heard was the sucktacular Paranormal Activity.

The best postapocalyptic movie would be the big screen version of The Stand (miniseries was OK but could have been much better).

The only non-lame thing about the 2000 fervor was Millennium, the series with Lance Henriksen.
If I was some movie bigwig I'd do the stand, but trim some stuff, books are longer than movies. The series included too many minor events.