MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fedor Emelianenko: "I Still Have Gaps in My Techniques, Skills... We're All Human"

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2009, 09:13 AM   #26 (permalink)
King JLB
Flyweight

King JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of lightKing JLB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
Aleks is a can beater, nothing more, anytime you put him in the ring with real talent, he will lose imo

Whats up with him fighting guys from Red Devil??

Great hype for the Cro Cop fight tho. But kicking Aleks in the head was elementry for him, Fedor shouldnt be mad
I think Aleks would beat Cro Cop in a rematch today. This would have been such a stretch a few years ago, but Aleks has improved greatly since Pride, while cro cop has, well cro copped.

No bashing intended, i loves me some Mirko, but this guy has said himself the passion is gone. Ah, he would have looked so good with a heavyweight title around his waist.
King JLB is offline   Reply With Quote