MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - playstation 3 or xbox 360

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2009, 03:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
The Legacy
Flyweight

The Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura about
I own a 360. Invested in one about 6 months ago because I got a really good deal and if I wanted similar with the PS3 I'd have to pay 100 more.

If you love online gaming, you really have to go with the 360. Yes, there is an added price but I'd gladly pay a small fee if it meant a superior experience.

However if you aren't too bothered about online, then the Blu-Ray player built into the PS3 will probably sway you (as long as you have a HDTV to play it on).

Technically the PS3 is the more powerful machine, but at the moment you won't see much difference in quality because the developers have a harder time getting the most out of the console. In a few years that will likely change, but at the moment there isn't much of a difference in graphics between the two consoles, in my opinion.

Dan Hardy
Paul Daley
Georges St-Pierre
Nick Diaz
Cain Velasquez
Frank Mir
Demian Maia
All the British MMA guys
And... Fedor!
The Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote