MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mousasi vs Hendo

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2009, 03:43 PM   #32 (permalink)
Tomislav III
Flyweight

Tomislav III will become famous soon enoughTomislav III will become famous soon enoughTomislav III will become famous soon enoughTomislav III will become famous soon enoughTomislav III will become famous soon enoughTomislav III will become famous soon enoughTomislav III will become famous soon enoughTomislav III will become famous soon enoughTomislav III will become famous soon enoughTomislav III will become famous soon enoughTomislav III will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizio View Post
a undeserved ranking only shows the basis in how rankings are done and towards Fedor, his camp and anybody about to fight Fedor. To say he is the number 6 LHW in any ranking yet hasnt even fought anybody near the top 10 is an insult to my intelligence.

Dan isnt even ranked in the top 10.... but he would be by far the toughest LHW fight of Mousasi's career.
You know, it's not always about who you fight. It's often sometimes about the way you beat them.

Mousasi has fought good fighters. Maybe not Machida or Evans, but fighters that could give them a tough test nonetheless.

Mousasi seems to handle himself with a different kind of composure. A composure very similar to Fedor's. He has lost some fights, but he has gone on a tear since then. I like Mousasi on the ground, on his feet, and in the submission game. He's a well rounded fighter who I think deserves the number 6 spot.
Tomislav III is offline   Reply With Quote