• Oleg Taktarov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Coleman

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Don Frye

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 9.8%

Who should be the next person inducted into the hall of fame?

3K views 45 replies 26 participants last post by  Kameleon 
#1 ·
Who do you think?

I definitely think Tank Abbott no doubt. Nobody was as entertaining as him and nobody could knock out opponents like him. He may have lost a lot but when ever he faught he always made opponents bleed or hurt in a way. Tank for hall of fame!

#6 ·
Ryan Shamrock.. ;) :laugh:

#9 ·
militich has done alot for the sport but mostly as a trainer..he was a very good fighter but not hall of fame material..out of all those guys id say bas rutten is the best fighter, so id say him even tho most his fights were outside the ufc

#13 ·
Its kind of a grey area with tank. He does not have the best record, but back in the early ufc days he was hard to handle. He was a two time tourney finalist and gave both eventual champs a pretty hard time. It would be a pretty tough decision on whether or not to let him in imo.

#16 ·
doublelegtakedown said:
Mark Coleman that bloated steroid freak deserves it
Mark Coleman is a cheater. Like you said he is on steroids and I've said it before. He doesn't deserve to be in PRIDE or in the UFC hall of fame. I hope Mauricio retires him in a rematch.

#17 ·
Confrontation said:
Mark Coleman is a cheater. Like you said he is on steroids and I've said it before. He doesn't deserve to be in PRIDE or in the UFC hall of fame. I hope Mauricio retires him in a rematch.
then Sylvia doesnt deserve the UFC title, he admited to using steroids, who knows if hes still on...probably not but he admitted. Josh Barnett also admitted using steroids, and he got fired by the UFC....im sure theres alot more guy on the sauce than we know of

#20 ·
tank is awful end of that debate...i dont think another fighter deserves it till chuck retires..and coleman is a steroid freak no doubt..shogun will tool him when they fight again..maybe baroni and jump in and stomp him like he did to wandy last time

#22 ·
People be quiet and stop saying "Tank has a bad record he shouldn't go in" the man is a legend in the UFC! Just because he has a bad record doesn't mean he shouldn't be inducted into the hall of fame. Randy Couture and Ken Shamrock both don't have that good of records but they are inducted. Tank Abbott was the most entertaining ever in the UFC. He knocked out people worse than anyone could today. And hes the best street fighter to ever enter the UFC. So live with it. Tank is a legend.

#24 ·
ok if there was an exciting baseball player that batted like 200..but he hit a 500 foot homerun once a month..would u send him to cooperstown just cuz hes bad ass and can hit the balll 500 ft..no u wouldnt..if tank started fighting today we wouldnt even know his name because he wouldnt even get out of fighting in the small shows

#25 ·
If I had to pick a person on that list i would definetly said Pat Miletich because of wat he did when he faught in the ufc and what he's doing for the ufc now that he's out, I mean his camp has 2 champs and other good fighters. But i think i should of picked other cuz none of them are really deserving enough to be in HoF yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.