MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 4 = Huge Mistake For UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2007, 02:33 PM   #23 (permalink)
e-thug
Heavyweight

e-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crossese-thug Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldy
I just dont really agree with the whole TUF show. I think they belong in a diffrent league. Now that UFC has bought damn near everything they should have monthly Ultimate fight nights. They could have tournaments and stuff on them. Mind you i hate reality t.v.. If the fighter's where that good they would've been in the UFC already. I have never really thought forrest or bonnar or many of the TUF to b any good as you can see if you review my posts. I just think i takes away from guys who actually earned it the hard way (like mentioned earlier Karo, sanchez, bj, hughes) guys who have been there and are getting passed by because of a stupid show.

That is fair comment that you dont think any of the TUF guys are any good, however if the TUF show was never created the UFC wouldnt be where it is today... if you look at the tv ratings for the show its how the UFC got exposed and the reason why the UFC has fighters like Cro Cop and Rampage commin over, just my opinion.
e-thug is offline   Reply With Quote