MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP fighting bums.. My rant.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2009, 01:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
alizio
Banned

alizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENKI1 View Post
You people are missing a couple of points here..

1.) inter org bouts would help sitos right here. If the promotions where behind the fighters and not in front then all across the boards we would legit rankings and bouts with no arguements.Dana holds this back $
2.) Someone tell me how fitch is not deserving of a rematch?

Jus because a fighter has beaten the top 5 doesnt mean that top five isnt deserving of a rematch . If they go back post a good win or 2 then they deserve another shot no if an buts about it. You dont jus dip into fighters ranked 7-10 (where i c hardy) and pick them cause its a fresh face when there hasnt been any rematches.

again, you give the fans what they want to see, that is what has made the UFC so successful and NOBODY besides you (and my cousin is a HUGE fitch fan, bet $400 with me vs GSP and even he doesnt want a rematch he knows fitch is outclassed badly). On top of that his LnP style wins arent impressing ppl, that doesnt draw fans. That's what its about, exciting fights fans wanna see against two skilled guys and Hardy is skilled, no matter what you are trying to take away from him. Fitch will get his chance again, no doubt, keep winning and get a impressive win over another top 5 or 7 guy there will be no choice, but until then, fans dont wanna see it and his wins arent impressive enough to generate a buzz. Thats just how it is.

As Toxic said above... it was a DOMINATING WIN for GSP, Fitch never had anything substantial done in that fight that he can come into another fight with confidence or fans can feel he has a chance. If anything its WORSE then getting KO'd in the 1st round. What GSP does is gives you 5 rounds of beatings where you dont win a round and never threaten and basically makes it very clear you dont stand a chance. I rather a rematch between a flash KO then a rematch from 5 round DOMINATION 5-0 on score cards on guy looking like he wasnt in a fight and the other guy looking like he got jumped by 5 guys.

Look at the title of your post... look at his last 3 fights.... Alves, Penn, Fitch.... tell me thats not utterly ridiculous?? Maybe you mean HE IS GOING TO FIGHT BUMS?? Maybe you dont know wth you mean, idk, but this is prob the sillyest thread ever made, gratz!!

Last edited by alizio : 11-15-2009 at 01:08 PM.
alizio is offline   Reply With Quote