MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP fighting bums.. My rant.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2009, 01:11 PM   #25 (permalink)
ZENKI1
Po Pimpin

ZENKI1 Is Running Through The RankingsZENKI1 Is Running Through The RankingsZENKI1 Is Running Through The RankingsZENKI1 Is Running Through The RankingsZENKI1 Is Running Through The RankingsZENKI1 Is Running Through The RankingsZENKI1 Is Running Through The RankingsZENKI1 Is Running Through The RankingsZENKI1 Is Running Through The RankingsZENKI1 Is Running Through The RankingsZENKI1 Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprawlbrawl View Post
that would be the stupidest move hardy could make turn down a shot at the title is that what serra should have done as well
I never said he should have turned it down.. that would be some dumb shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Problem with a second Fitch fight that while I agree it would be better than GSP/Hardy, really did anyone think Fitch was ever in control of that fight? Don't let the fact it went 5 rounds fool you into thinking it was anything less than a convincing win.
He won and mentally ko'd Fitch. But I c it like Fitch could possibly beat gsp . And with 2 wins since that lost and being ranked no1 contender I dont know why hes not getting the shot. Kind of like how he got shitted on for not jumping to the video game contract drama.