MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP fighting bums.. My rant.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
alizio
Banned

alizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENKI1 View Post
Fedor jus came to Strikeforce. So he had to fight there gatekeeper. And he did. Hardy did not jus come to the ufc. hes been there. But Hardy is getting a title shot without beating a top 5 contender when I feel Fitch is deserving.
People use to say there was no way Machida would ever be champ or even come close to headlining a ufc card because he was so boring and his stylre wasnt entertaining. Randy seems to still be headlining ..Im not trying to hear any excuse for fitch not having his deserving bout. Its a rant thread and thats part of my rant.

Now IM off of here to go play some call of duty.. Ill be back later to repeat myself if nec.
Like i said, a big IMPRESSIVE win over a top 10 guy (like Machida did vs T. Silva) can do that... but Machida didnt already get his ass owned for 5 rounds by Rashad before he faced him, bad comparison, and ill pwn you at COD MW2 on PS3, SN is Ugo_Ferst get at me!!
alizio is offline   Reply With Quote