MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What happened to Kang?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2009, 03:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff0011 View Post
To be honest I was really confused by this fight. He looked okay in the first round, sure he had Bisping down for the whole round, but he never really did anything with it. He kept going for transitions, but never really tried to hit him in between. I was more impressed by Bisping in this round.

And in the second round, I just didn't get how it ended. Bisping's punches looked as weak as Jake Shields. He had some decent punches land from standing in Kang's guard, but ALL the punches and that terrible knee at the end when Kang wilted, it just didn't add up as to why Kang would give up over those. It just seemed like Kang literally just gave up, even without being in any real danger.
That's how I felt. I didn't think Kang was in any danger of being finished in this fight, but something happened and he gassed/got rocked badly and didn't want/couldn't defend himself properly. It's like Bob Sapp killed Kang and transferred his own Brain into Kang's body.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote