MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone else like UFC 105?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2009, 08:05 AM   #10 (permalink)
Darkwraith
Clowns will eat me

Darkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeabides View Post
Watched it on delay, rather than live like normal but it was not a letdown in anyway to me. Brown and Wilks had the best fight in my eyes, and the way Hardy and Pearson dominated wasn't boring either. Bisping was awesome too with a great come from behind, what more does an mma fan need?
Bisping KOed again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
Yes, I thought it was an excellent card. I even enjoyed the main event, although it wasn't as exciting as the other fights.
Exactly, You could see them really battling up against the cage. It wasn't the most exciting fight in the world but it was a smart fight on Couture's part

Thanks to Toxic for the Awesome Sig!

Even if the whole world is against you, one thing will never let you down. That thing is beer.

Darkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote