MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** NFL 2009 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2009, 08:42 AM   #54 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacklistShaun View Post
No doubt the Saints (this is hard to say) are the team to beat in the NFL this year.
I'd personally say the Colts are the team to beat. They are undefeated this season, and I believe were on a 9 game winning streak last season before going into the playoffs and losing to the chargers.

So basically, not a single team other than the chargers has beaten Indy in over 15 games. In fact, the last time the Colts lost a regular season game was over a year ago, on October 27th 2008 to the Titans. Pretty crazy.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote