MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone else like UFC 105?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2009, 08:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Chileandude
Earthquake Survivor

Chileandude Is A BallerChileandude Is A BallerChileandude Is A BallerChileandude Is A BallerChileandude Is A BallerChileandude Is A BallerChileandude Is A BallerChileandude Is A BallerChileandude Is A BallerChileandude Is A BallerChileandude Is A Baller
The Main Events kinda broght the whole event down, Brown/Wilks was very enjoyable as was the Pearson fight.

The Bisping Fight was odd though Bispings work from the bottom in round 1 was a decent watch considering there wasn't much agression in Kangs behalf, and in Round 2 Kang kinda gave up on himself, so either Bisping landed a nasty GnP punch that went under the radar or he simply doesn't have the heart to continue under pressure.

Swick vs Hardy wasn't bad, but i thought Hardy should've tried harder to finish, plus Swick didn't seem like himself at all.

Randy vs Vera i found really boring, i can find entertaining a fight were one of the guys basically "hugs" the other but only as long as he's trying to push the pace with his wrestling(Think Guida). But Randy was just hanging on and wasn't having much success IMO, didn't make up for a interesting fight.

Chileandude is offline   Reply With Quote