MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bonuses for UFC 105

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
limitufc
Amateur

limitufc will become famous soon enoughlimitufc will become famous soon enoughlimitufc will become famous soon enoughlimitufc will become famous soon enoughlimitufc will become famous soon enoughlimitufc will become famous soon enoughlimitufc will become famous soon enoughlimitufc will become famous soon enoughlimitufc will become famous soon enoughlimitufc will become famous soon enoughlimitufc will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfsluva View Post
randy couture is amazing and has had a fabulous career, but his fights are amost always boring. hold them against the fence, dirty boxing, that shit gets old after a while. i understand it's his best style and that's how he wins, but i hate watching his fights. especially when rogan and goldberg have their tongues so far up his asshole you can see them in his eyeballs. lol.
I would have loved to see him dirty box against the fence....perhaps he did that when he was younger....because all I saw when he was against the fence was him holding him....

he did get in some good shots in the middle of the ring...but not against the fence....

I think he's too old to dirty box.....
limitufc is offline   Reply With Quote