MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP fighting bums.. My rant.

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2009, 04:04 PM   #62 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENKI1 View Post
You people are missing a couple of points here..

1.) inter org bouts would help sitos right here. If the promotions where behind the fighters and not in front then all across the boards we would legit rankings and bouts with no arguements.Dana holds this back $
2.) Someone tell me how fitch is not deserving of a rematch?

Jus because a fighter has beaten the top 5 doesnt mean that top five isnt deserving of a rematch . If they go back post a good win or 2 then they deserve another shot no if an buts about it. You dont jus dip into fighters ranked 7-10 (where i c hardy) and pick them cause its a fresh face when there hasnt been any rematches.
You also must realize that it is not good to have GSP fight the same few fighters over and over again. It isn't exciting for the fans nor is it good for business. There haven't been rematches because He just beat Alves and Fitch has only fought 2 times since he last fought GSP. Hughes isn't at his best. Alves beat Koscheck on the way to GSP. Swick and Kampmann both lost. There isn't too many choices as of right now. Hardy has looked impressive too. He is an exciting fighter as well. It's good for the UFC.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote