MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP fighting bums.. My rant.

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2009, 03:31 PM   #65 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Who else if anyone, apart from Swick, would Fitch have to go through to get another shot at GSP?

GSP has said Fitch was one of his toughest opponents and we've already discussed how GSP couldn't finish him.

I know he beat Fitch up quite a bit but Fitch was a tough and worthy opponent, and I'd be excited as hell for another GSP/Fitch fight.
I think that Fitch deserves another shot. I think that the UFC is just putting some time in between his last shot and his next shot. I personally wouldn't mind seeing this fight again. But I am more interested in Alves and Fitch. I am very disappointed that it was cancelled.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote