MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Hardy vs George St. Pierre? Seriously?

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alex_DeLarge
Super Heavyweight

Alex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level nowAlex_DeLarge is on another level now
Oh please. No matter who you put in there against GSP, you'll get the same result. 5 round decision of GSP peckering punches and outwrestling his opponent. You'll get it with Hardy, you'll get it with Swick, you'll get it with Paul Daley (actually that one would probably be a stoppage) and you'll get it with Kampmann.

That said, I hope Hardy pulls it off and I'd love to see him in the main event over all the people I just previously mentioned. He'll hype the fight enough for you to want to watch him get his ass kicked, I guarentee it.

He's got the power to drop GSP, remember this.

And joshua is correct. As of right now, Hardy deserves the shot more than any other fighter GSP hasen't faced yet. Before this fight people were wanting Swick/GSP. Hardy just beat Swick, so how in the blue hell does he not deserve a shot?