MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** NFL 2009 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2009, 12:01 PM   #57 (permalink)
BlacklistShaun
Flyweight

BlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
last season =/= this season.

whatever the colts did last year was not done this year and really doesn't matter.

The Saints have lost more players to injuries (and they expect them all back at one point), played a tougher schedule, and score more then any other team in the league.

With Indy's secondary injuries...there is no way they could hold Brees and the Saints to less then 35. Especially since the Saints can run the ball.

I would love to see the match-up..we already spanked one Manning. I would love it even more if both teams went undefeated throughout the season and playoffs and matched up in the Super Bowl like that...oh the unlikeliness.
We are hurting bad right now with all the injuries...I think if we could get all our guys back and healthy and play the Colts I don't think they could beat us, but that would be depending majorly on us being healthy.
BlacklistShaun is offline   Reply With Quote