MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lesnar's illness has really brought out the UGLINESS in forums everywhere

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
BlacklistShaun
Flyweight

BlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura aboutBlacklistShaun has a spectacular aura about
If there is one thing I have learned in life it's that there are douchebags and assholes everywhere you go, you can't escape them. Some people are just like that. It's sad to see people that would wish bodily harm to another human being...especially someone that does nothing more than fight a certain way that they don't care for. I personally can't stand Machida's fighting style, but I would NEVER in a million years wish any harm to the man.

As I said some people are just douchebags...I try to ignore them as best I can.
BlacklistShaun is offline   Reply With Quote